miercuri, 2 februarie 2011

The Courtney Love Diet

Courtney Love has dropped 52 pounds and she says she did it through exercise and diet, not surgery. (Well, she did have a little bit of surgery, she had her breast implants removed.)

The Courtney Love weight loss plan apparently consists of putting a padlock on the fridge, drinking Isopure meal replacement shakes twice a day, and eating fish and veggies for dinner. Her exercise was running on a treadmill, Pilates and yoga.

Love blames her weight gain on Macrobiotic food.

If you're interested in picking up any of Courtney Love's fat clothes (sizes 6 & 8, ahem) you can bid on them on Ebay where she's auctioning them off to support charity.

UPDATED: I put this in the comments but I just have to post it here too ~

I have to say that I don't like the way that she looks, she certainly doesn't look healthy. I don't know that the Isopure people will be happy with her endorsement.

I can't believe that no one commented on the clothing sizes! First, Courtney Love was 182 pounds so I really doubt that her "fat clothes" were sized 6 & 8.

Second, to call sizes 6 & 8 "fat clothes"? Puhleeze. People magazine needs a reality check.